This is the nearest you will get to experiencing a real German folk festival without actually going to Germany! It’s great entertainment for the youngest to the ‘young at heart’ at Oktoberfest Brisbane!
See, dance, sing, touch, learn, clap, ‘schunkel’ and laugh to all the shows, activities and competitions in our massive Oktoberfest Tent, German Connections Tent, Munich Biergarten, and Kinder-Zone. Mum & the girls can even grab a fashion show while Dad & the boys try kicking a goal.
And in the evening enjoy the sounds of the band drifting out to tables under the boughs of majestic Moreton Bay figs – twinkling with fairy lights at night…
- Flown directly in from Munich, our hugely-popular ‘Münchner Buam’ Bavarian Oktoberfest Band rocks the tent with traditional Oktoberfest tunes and popular German folk festival favourites
- Brilliant yodellers, authentic German dancers and leg-slappers, cow-bell ringers and a myriad of other German-style acts
- Who will be this year’s Miss Oktoberfest Brisbane? Bavarian Strongmen? Beardmeister?
- Fashion shows, foodie tips, German books, find out about German services & businesses
- Rides, puppet theatre, baby farmyard animals, face painting, & other kids’ activities
Find out what’s on here!
“A ‘must do’ experience: great entertainment, wonderful location and an atmosphere that made you want to get and dance, sing, link arms and schunkel.”
“An excellent fun-filled day, could recommend it more. We’ve been for the last 3 years and will keep going back.”
2014 Oktoberfest Brisbane visitors
It’s showtime, German-style! Coming from all corners of the state and Munich, our fabulous entertainers make this the best German Festival ever.
For two weekends in October, the only theme park you need for family fun is themed German!
Our show-stopping competitions include some of the most fiercely-fought challenges you’ll experience this side of Germany.