Refunds, cancellations or exchanges are not provided except as required by law or in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice, so please choose your tickets carefully. If you made a mistake and accidentally bought a ticket for the same day as your pet hamster’s birthday, give your ticket to a mate. Also keep in mind that this is an all-weather festival. Refunds will not be provided if you have a change of mind about attending the festival. In extraordinary circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the festival and will act reasonably in doing so. Should such circumstances arise, you will be contacted about options for an exchange or refund.
A refund due to COVID-19 will be provided if:
- You are required to self-isolate or quarantine (and the festival falls within the isolation/quarantine period) due to:
- being a confirmed case of COVID-19
- having close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- living in or having been in a high-risk area within Australia
- having returned from overseas
- You have COVID-19 symptoms and/or have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results (and the festival falls within the period of awaiting test results)